Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quiz...

Why am I SO HAPPY today?

A) I got to sleep in
2) I went gun shopping at Cabelas
D) I bought a cute new swimsuit at my favorite store...(bonus question: what store is it?)
E) I ate oreos 'n milk
F) The sun was shining and it wasn't stinkin' cold today
G) I went and played pool
H) A, E, & F but not 2 or D
I) 2, D, F, G, and A but not E
J) sort of a A, G, some of D, a little bit of F, but not E or 2.
K) All of the above (except H, I and J)

The Correct Answer is??????




K!!!


Good Job if you got it right! And if it was too consfusing...DON'T take a general ed. class at BYU cuz thier test choices are RIDICULOUS! (You pretty much have to make a matrix of the possible answers and scenarios in order to keep things straight)

And here is what my cute new swimsuit looks like :) I can't wait to use it! Summer Please come quickly!!!

Bonus question answer:

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog shelley! Your cake blogs are a bit empty. Did you see our emo poems blog yet?

    ReplyDelete