Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jackson Hole

WHY did I choose to go to Jackson Hole?

Because I've never been there...that's why.


These archways were made all out of antlers. (Don't look at the loner standing under the arch. I hate taking pictures by myself)


Me at the bottom of the totem pole...just like my job ;) The carvings were amazing to look at though.

It was a quaint little town complete with country western treasures...my fav :) Although I didn't return home with these babies...

(Python Boots. They were pretty sweet.)

But at least I did come home with a really cute belt and belt buckle.

Along the way, I passed by my dream house. It was so gorgeous that I had to take pictures of it. I hope the homeowners weren't creeped out by that.


It was such a short trip, but lots of fun. I wish it had been a little longer so my friend and I could have done some horseback riding. Maybe next time...anyone want to go? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment