Sunday, June 14, 2009

Connecting the Dots

Sometimes my thought process takes a little longer...

I went to the grocery store with two friends on Saturday night before fast Sunday because I had to get some ingredients to make frogeye salad for break-the-fast. While I was there shopping for break-the-fast, I saw that the strawberries looked really good and they were on sale, so I decided to have friends over for crepes in the morning.

The next morning:
Made all the crepes, cut the strawberries, and cooked the bacon on our grill outside. AFTER we start eating we all realized it was fast Sunday. You'd think we would have connected the dots when we were grocery shopping for my break-the-fast salad. But the best part was everyone in our apartment complex had to smell bacon while THEY were fasting. Suckuhs!!!

1 comment: