Monday, June 29, 2009

What To Expect When You Are MY Roommate...

A N Y T H I N G...

My roommate went out of town for the weekend only to find THIS in her room when she got back. The best part is she locked her room before she left, so the fact that we were able to get in and leave this little random present without her knowing was the best part.



We strapped her teddy bear into the shopping cart and took lots of things out of her pantry and added those to her cart as well.

Now comes the sexy pictures on her bed. She hasn't seen these yet. I'll let you know what her reaction is after she reads this post...





My partner in crime...





LAST time she went out of town, all of her stinky fish that I hated, died. I don't know why they did. It looked suspicious that all 15 were pushing up seaweed and I was the only one home to take care of them (she knew I hated having them) but I swear I am innocent! When she got back I had posted pictures of each fish who had died along with their names on the tank and left an obituary of her favorite fish. (Yes, people, they all had names) I am happy to say that we got rid of the smelly tank of fish :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not putting my huge ass picture on there. that would have been bad

    ReplyDelete