Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Boy in Town

November 25th!!!

This is a Due Date, not a Wedding Date and not MY Due Date (I hope I didn't get everyone's hopes up...i still have a little ways to go...like going on a date for starters or actually finding someone TO date)

My sister is having another baby boy! I am so excited. My other little nephew, Brett, is the cutest kid in the world and so much fun to be around (And I really mean it. He IS the cutest kid in the world. Not just because he is MY nephew, but because he really is cute. I mean, look at this mug)


I can't wait to have another little nephew running around, having fun with, spoiling, etc. And I will soon be TWO kids' favorite aunt. :) Now I need to find a hubby so my sister's kids can have cousins to play with.

1 comment:

  1. He is pretty darn cute, huh. Hope the next one is cute!

    ReplyDelete