Sunday, July 26, 2009

Runnin' Into First And I Feel Something Burst

This week during my intramural softball game, I was sprinting to first base and just before I touch base...WHAM!!! This kid on the other team throws a fastball and hits me in the back of my head right behind my ear. I don't know who was more retarded, the guy who threw the ball or the one who could not catch it. They both suck.
The next thing I know my head is spinning out of control and I fall flat on the ground unable to catch myself. (oh except later I realized that I caught myself with my pinky because it swelled up to the size of a fat man's hand and half my hand turned black and blue)







I was lying on the ground for about 5 minutes till I could get up and move to the sideline. The next thing I know the EMT comes complete with their big red truck and flashing lights to come check up on me. Why is it that there is ALWAYS one HOT guy on every paramedic/ambulence/EMT team? The guy asking me questions was ridiculously good-looking... definitely the highlight of the whole situation if there had to be a highlight (although I would rather not have been beaned in the head at all).

Now I can't hear out of my left ear, it constantly rings, and I'm still dizzy three days later. I hope it gets back to normal soon, cuz its really annoying to have to say "What?" all the time.

I do have the greatest friends though. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment