Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best Homemade Costume 2009 Award Winner

2 plastic punch bowls...$14
Red metallic and silver metallic fabric...$20
Styrofoam balls and paint...$15
BYU 8th Stake"Best Halloween Costume 2009 Winner"...Priceless


Gumball anyone? Insert 25 cents here.


Stake Trunk-or-Treat. My roommate Chelsea was Violet Incredible.

This was taken at the Carriage Cove Halloween Party at Classic Skating. It was fun, although I almost biffed it several times because I had very little range of motion with the pool noodle at the bottom of my costume. I never realized how different roller skates were compared to roller blades. It was so hard! HOW did we use those back in the day?

From the left: Dr. Severn, Gumball Machine, Violet Incredible.




Passing out candy at Kyle's Aunt's house

I LOVE Halloween. I hope yours was great! Some more good news...my little nephew got to come home from the hospital today. He was born 2 1/2 months early at 3lbs. What a little champ. He is doing great now! And he is such a cutie! Here are some pictures of him when he was first born.

1 comment: