Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Ugly Christmas Sweater Has BO

For our First Annual Ward Ugly Christmas Sweater Party 2009, I got this AMAZINGLY ugly Christmas sweater from the DI. Only problem was it smelled so bad of BO...more like BBO, that I could not stand to even wear it. It smelled as if the sweater was yanked off of someone's dead grandma that had been discovered months after her ticker stopped ticking. No matter how long I soaked that thing, the stench would not go away. Therefore I had to settle for a less ugly sweater to wear to the party. It was complete with a sweet turtleneck with holly berries all over it. HOT, I know...and what is even HOTTER, was Kyle's sexy little number.


He was the overall winner that night. Which was nice because I benefited from his winnings...A date to Cafe Rio, and Ice Cream. It was wonderful.

I especially loved the mustache and sombrero the prize came with.


Overall the party was tons of fun...I think this will become a tradition of my own for years to come.

Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment